ActivePrompt is based on a project created by Riley Lark (although the code-bases are completely different).
The objective of this project is to create a different framework for gathering information about what your class understands. See the video below for an explanation of how ActivePrompt works.
This project is very new and so it may have bugs or issues in it, so please report those by contacting the developer as well as sending any suggestions for improvement you may have to David Wees (Twitter: @davidwees). Some future ideas for improvements include:
- Option for student accounts and prompts which require login.
- Private prompts (that don't show up in the main gallery).
- More ideas for prompts you can use with your students.
- Other types of objects to place besides just a red dot.
- Any other suggestions people offer.